The Runkelstein Dresses have now their own home, and I will concentrate a bit more on the actual projects.
- Always in work are several dresses for the 15th century, as they are useful, and rather quickly sewn.
I now gathered a little collection together, as I do find it rather dull always to search at the Web Gallery of Art
if I would like to check someting.
You will find the link on your left side, called Rogier van der Weyden - Picture and Cut Research
- Still in the "start-position": La Muta. I am working on the hemp-cord-corset, but with my moving plans it got quite delayed... But I hope, I'll finish the corset in January, and can move over to the dress itself!
- For Venice Carneval (Last Weekend in January, with the Les Pieds Gauches, Medieval Dance Group
) , I will need something warm, if I can fetch some rabbit fur, my Schaube will get a nice warm collar.
- My sweethearts outfit needs some corrections... He already ruined the trousers, I am working on another pair, this time in a very strechy wool twill. It is still unsure, if he will come with us to Venise
- Finally an update at the !blue dress
.. but I now the bodice needs _another_ change!